Past League Champions
- 2022 -- Green. Record: 22-9. Percentage: .710. Manager: Will Murray.
- 2021 -- Silver/Pinstripes. Record: 22-11. Percentage: .667. Manager: Bill Punch.
- 2020 -- Gold. Record: 16-9. Percentage: .640. Manager: Jamie Kehayes.
- Fall 2019 -- Silver. Record: 12-2. Percentage: .857. Manager: Bill Punch.
- Spring 2019 -- Silver. Record: 16-8. Percentage: .667. Manager: Bill Punch.
The WSSL 2022 season was played with 7 teams, each having a full roster of 14-15 players. We had a fair number of rainouts, causing some teams to player fewer games than others. A home-run derby and a base-running competition were held on July 14. The regular season ended on Oct 25. Two all-star games were played on Oct 27. During the season each team played from 28 to 32 games. During the month of November, we played a 4-week mini-season for members over 65. This served as a trial run of the Jamestown Division, which was planned to be introduced in 2023.
The WSSL 2021 season returned to a full schedule of games as the COVID-19 restrictions were eased. The season began with 7 teams, then was reduced to 6 after May 13. The Orange team played 6 games before it was disbanded. Two all-star games were played on July 8. During the season we played 101 games in total. Each team (except Orange) played 32 or 33 games. The season ended on Oct 28.
The WSSL 2020 season used a modified schedule due to COVID-19 restrictions in place during the spring months. During the summer and fall we played 51 games in total. Each team played 25 or 26 games. The season ended on Oct 29, and was followed by an all-star game on Nov 3.
The WSSL fall 2019 season ended on Nov. 5. We played 28 games in total. Each team played 14 games.
The WSSL inaugural spring season ended on June 27. We played 36 games in total. Each team played 24 games.