Williamsburg Senior Softball League
Slow-pitch softball for men and women in the Williamsburg area who are 50 and older (men) or 40 and older (women).
WSSL is a daytime league. Games are 9am-noon, Tue & Thu.
Upcoming games (Quarterpath):
Tue 7/27 9am, field 3: Gold vs Blue
9am, field 2: Silver vs Purple
Thu 7/29 9am, field 3: Red vs Green
Many photos from the All-Star Games are available for viewing.
The WSSL All-Star Games were held July 8 at Kiwanis Park. 48 players competed as two Blue-Green-Red teams and two Gold-Purple-Pinstripes teams. In the 66+ game, BGR edged out GPP, 6-5. In the under-66 game, GPP prevailed over BGR, 11-8.
Check here for updates as the weather or other circumstances might change.
Other League Information
- The Virginia Gazette published a nice article about our 2021 All-Star Games in the July 14 edition.
- During the All-Star Games we collected 338 pounds of food for the Williamsburg House of Mercy. Thanks to all who donated food.
- Congrats to John Antretter for winning our first annual Home Run Derby on July 6. Two players from each team competed.
- Thinking about joining us? Check out this video montage highlighting our 2020 players. Not a frown in the bunch! Also see this video from the all-star game.
- The 2021 recruiting flyer is available for printing and posting where it will be seen.
- Here's a brief instructional video on hitting, featuring the GOAT himself, Ted Williams.
Schedule of Events
Please keep our sponsors in mind when deciding where to take your business. Our sponsors' generous support helps make WSSL possible. Click on any logo below to go directly to a sponsor's website.
If you know of a business owner or manager who might be inclined to support the league, we have a letter for prospective sponsors ready for printing. The letter explains the benefits of sponsorship that would accrue to a supporting business.
Friends of WSSL
We also appreciate receiving financial support from the following individuals and organizations.
WSSL --- Williamsburg Senior Softball League